COVID-19 UPDATE | 2021

COVID-19 Update – 02/02/2021

Dear Runners,

We unfortunately have had to postpone the event scheduled to take on Sunday 21st March 2021. The event will now take place on Sunday 19th September 2021. Everyone who had an entry into the March 2021 race has been emailed. Please double check your emails (and junk mails) and if you have not received the email, please email us on [email protected].

We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, this is not what we want to do as we have prepared for this event at considerable expense, but understand it is the correct decision as the safety and wellbeing of our runners and staff has always been our top priority.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Stay safe and take care,

The Palace Half team 🙂