THE HAMPTON COURT PALACE HALF MARATHON 2023
OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the charity leading the search for a cure for dementia, and we will not stop until we’ve found one.
One in three people born today will develop dementia in their lifetime. Tragically, without life-changing preventions and treatments not one of them will survive.
Through research, we will keep people connected to their families, their worlds and themselves for longer.
We stand for everyone affected by dementia. We stand for their families and loved ones. We stand for a cure.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated charity contact.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Detailed training plans to suit your running experience.
- Fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
- Access to your exclusive #TeamARUK Facebook group, where you can touch base with like-minded runners and keep up to date with the latest news.
We will be with you every step of the way!
Your fundraising can go towards creating new research tools, developing dementia drugs and enhancing our knowledge of brain health for future generations. Our supporters are our greatest asset, and with you by our side, we are making great progress.
Sign up here to be part of our incredible team!
Find out more about the work Alzheimer’s Research UK do, or set up a fundraising page if you have your own place. Or you can contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling us on 0300 111 5333.